- Cold air will move into the Pacific Northwest Friday - Tuesday
- Slight chance of snow or snow flurries to the valley floor Sunday/Monday
- When cold air arrives, moisture is expected to be very minimal making chance of a snow accumulation very unlikely
- Temperatures Friday through Sunday will range between 30 and 40 degrees
- Long term forecast temperatures Monday-Thursday next week will range between mid-20s to 40 degrees.
Thursday, November 18, 2010
Cold and Dry
The summary of events forecasted for the next few days per Portland National Weather Service is as follows: