The only difference between adventure and disaster is preparedness.

Thursday, July 23, 2009

It's Gonna Be a HOT ONE!


We just wrapped up a weather briefing with Portland's National Weather Service and it looks like we are in for some scorching days in the near future. The hottest days appear to be Monday and Tuesday with temperatures at or over 100 degrees. Wednesday has the potential to remain in the high 90's and the temperature will begin to decline after that. The nighttime temperatures will remain in the upper 60's, so there won't be much relief there. For tips on staying cool click here . As my re-write of Gloria Gaynor's song in the previous post was so well-received, I will now regale you with my rewrite of Donna Summer's "Hot Stuff." Enjoy and stay cool!

Hot One

It's gonna be a HOT ONE baby this weekend
Gonna need some A/C baby tonight
Gonna be a HOT ONE later this weeeeek yeah
Gonna be a hot one, gonna be a hot one at night

Lookin' for some friends with air conditionin'
don't want a sweltering night on my own
Anyone says "It's a dry heat", I won't be listenin'
Heat makes me cranky, you'd best watch your tone

Gotta have some ice cream baby this evening
I want some iced tea baby tonight
Find me a nice pool baby this weekend
Gotta find a pool, gotta find a pool TONIGHT

1 comment:

Ahmed said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.