The only difference between adventure and disaster is preparedness.

Wednesday, July 22, 2009

I Will Subscribe


Have you ever found something really cool on the Internet, but then you were never able to find it again? Well, if you are reading this blog, you've found something really cool. DON'T let it get away! So, how can you prevent this sad dilemma? You can subscribe! Subscribing to the blog is easy, it's free and it benefits both the blogger and the reader. It's beneficial for you to get updates automatically when a new blog entry is posted, thus making you happier, smarter and perhaps better looking*. It's beneficial for me because it gives me a nice reader base to show off to my superiors. See? Win-win. You can subscribe by entering your email in the box on the right hand side of the blog. You will receive an emailed link to confirm your subscription. Then, like a magical fairy bearing emergency info and updates, you will receive an email with any entries for that day. If that isn't enough to make you want to be a subscriber, maybe this little ditty set to the tune of Gloria Gaynor's "I Will Survive," will seal the deal:


I WILL SUBSCRIBE


First I was afraid,

I was petrified.

Thinking I could never remember to check the blog

without a guide.


But I spent so many nights

Wondering how I could be so wrong

And I grew strong

And I learned I didn't even have to log on


No, no not I


I'll just subscribe


As long as I know how to type

I know I'll stay online

I've got to know which roads are closed

I've got to know the latest tips


I will subscribe

I will subscribe


Hey HEY!
*These statements are not approved by the FDA

1 comment:

911mo said...

I will subscripe..