Here is the latest from the weather service:
- Low elevation snow expected Wednesday into Thursday. Possibility of snow Wednesday morning (higher elevations), main snow event Wednesday evening through Thursday
- Main snow event may begin as early as Wednesday afternoon to affect afternoon/evening commute.
- Very cold overnight temperatures expected Thursday-Saturday
- High avalanche danger in Cascades
- Expect winter driving conditions Wednesday evening and Thursday
- Cold arctic air expected to stay into Friday/Saturday
DEM will update as we get more information, you can view weather alerts at NWS-Portland